Denied Cedrouleau's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cedrouleau, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cedrouleau

Cedrouleau Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cedrouleau
    Your Steam ID:
    0:1:54208200
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for arguing about how i sent a report for rdm and the guy never got slayed, and then mod Sinz says that the rdmer saw me kill someone which i didn't, then he says, well rdmer saw me getting shot, which my health was at 100 before rdmer kills me. and then he bans me for arguing with mods or something like that.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    All i did was show that the mods were wrong for not slaying an rdmer. I told them hard evidence telling them that he rdmed me and that they shouldn't just ignore the rdm.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Sinz and @Rice will respond at their earliest convenience. Now, you were banned for spamming admin chat and hence have been banned for it. They will testify as soon as they can.

3. Cedrouleau

Cedrouleau Member

oh i know why ive been banned, as long as you understand why i did is what i care for.

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hi Cedroleau. I didn't handle your report for that instance, so Sinz will have to come testify his side. Are you able to remember the map this was on? This would help speed things up so we are able to verify. Also, regarding your ban it was for your repeated spamming of the admin chat, even after repeated attempts to stop.

5. Cedrouleau

Cedrouleau Member

I know why im banned, and it was on White house i think.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Cedrouleau!

You weren't banned by me, you were banned by @Rice, for continuous adminchat spam - I tried to explain what happened, but after you kept repeating yourself it became obvious you weren't listening, so Rice went to @Killamarshall that gave the "OK" for the adminchat spam ban. The chatspam is here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The situation at hand is that Cedrouleau was frustrated that we didn't slay the person who killed him. twiche! [innocent] has killed Cedrouleau [traitor] with a MAC10

In these logs you can see that Cedrouleau's traitor buddies were doing traitorous things, and at the time they were all grouped up - Just as Cedrouleau's says "I didn't kill anyone a t did and I was running cause he was shooting everywhere" (in the first spoiler).
    [​IMG]

A big crossfire ensued - which Credrouleau was running away from.
    [​IMG]

He was eventually caught (guilt by association) because during the crossfire no traitor damaged him, and they were all in a group.
    [​IMG]

Guilt by association is explained here.

So as you can see, from everything above I did not slay twitch, because he did witness you watch traitors do traitorous acts. Then from that point you continued to adminchat spam, which lead to your ban.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

yes, i gave the ok for this. Ban Appeal Denied.

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Ah, that does ring a bell. I believe I was going to explain it was guilt by association, but between the heckling, spam, rdm reports and the like I held off on it because Sinz was in the right.

EDIT: just as an FYI, please click on the below link for reference

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/guilt-by-association.5198/

9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I would also like to add that in the future, you can copy lines from the logs to show who the person killed and then type it in the chat so the person can see how they killed someone. Just a future note to explain why he's getting slain and to show that you aren't trying to deceive him at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.