Denied Cats Rule's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cats Rule, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cats Rule

Cats Rule New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cats Rule
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:96459179
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i killed a bunch of people accidently with a grenade i was intending to drop. They reported me and when the round started i got karma banned for 60 min. Then i got banned for RDM and leave for 6 days wtff. What am i supposed to do? I feel violated as if the server fucked me intentionally.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

You were banned by @Opalium for Mass RDM (4+) -Opalium.
    Give him some time to respond.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Cats Rule! Thanks for sending in your appeal
    Let's get to business, shall we?

You were banned on September 24th, 2016 from EU2 for 4 instances of RDM.
    As stated in the server rules, which can be found HERE, the punishment for 4 or more RDMs is a 5 days ban:
    [​IMG]

The following screenshots show the related sections from the round log as proof to your actions.
    First, you threw an incendiary grenade without warning, killing 2 innocents and damaging others:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After that, you threw a discobombulator, pushing another innocent player and killing them:
    [​IMG]

Now, simple math: we have 1 RDM for the initial incendiary explosion, 2 RDMs for the two innocents you have killed with it, and another RDM for killing a player with a discomb. This results in 4 RDMs.
    Of course, once the round ended, you were automatically Karma banned for 60 minutes. However, after reviewing the logs and investigating the situation, and according the server rules, I have extended your ban to 5 days as it should be.

Since this is not the first time you have been RDMing players with grenades (I have personally dealt with you at least twice before), and since you are not new to the server and should already know the rules and their punishments, I see no place for forgiveness. Therefore, I will be DENYING your appeal, and you will remain banned for the original duration. The ban only applies to EU2, and you may play our other servers if you wish to.
    Please avoid breaking any rules in the future to prevent additional punishments against you.

Thank you for your time,
    ~Opalium

Appeal: DENIED.
    Thread: LOCKED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.