Denied Cats Rule's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cats Rule, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cats Rule

Cats Rule New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cats Rule
    Your Steam ID:
    turbosatan1
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am new and i didnt see any notification saying that i shouldnt leave yet. I had no
    idea i was not allowed to leave yet. Why not change it so that people get slayed next time they log in the server not get banned... 13 days is a bit too much. I'd like to do something so i can play
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned on EU 2 by @Graxed for RDM and Leave (Second Offence).

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:96459179.

She will respond as soon as possible.

3. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I asume you are talking about your ban on EU 2, since you already have an appeal for EU. I banned you for second offence. Please be patient while I gather evidence.

4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Good evening, Cats rule. Yesterday when you and I were both on EU 2, you shot an explosive barrel not too long into the round, killing two people. These were the reports filed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I then proceeded to slay you for 2 rounds. You served one, and then this happened:
    [​IMG]

However, this is not the first time you've done this. You were banned 2 days ago for the exact same reason on EU 1, which is why I am going to deny this appeal.
    In the future, before you leave, You should type '@ Am I free to leave?' and a staff member will respond to you with an answer. This will prevent any future RDM and Leave bans.

I will leave this thread open for 24 hours for any replies you have. Your ban is local, so feel free to play on our other servers (East, East 2, West and West 2) and you are free to play back on EU2 in two weeks time or on the 20th of December.
    Appeal: Denied

5. Cats Rule

Cats Rule New Member

Ok. It's just so silly. I never know that i have a slay on me and when i need to go i will go. I am not used to that. And wouldn't it be better when you got a notification saying that you are currently leaving with (x) amount of slays?

6. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

We don't have a message showing how many slays you have remaining, but a simple message to staff will not hurt; and will prevent any more bans for this reason.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.