Denied catpaco's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by catpaco, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catpaco

catpaco Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Schwiiz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:70161848
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got a slay on a round change, and so between the rounds I went back to EU2, because I assumed it carried over. Infinite wanted me to come back because EU2 is dead right now. I tried going back onto EU, and I saw that I got banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Aria as she banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I have seen this. And I will respond shortly.

4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Hey there @catpaco,

So here is the report and you leaving with a slay:
    [​IMG]

So, You responded knowing full well there was a high chance of the slay being placed, You said if wanted/needed it could be added. You then continued to leave after the slay was issued. I see no reason to voiding or shorting this ban as I followed protocol and you knew the ban was placed. Also, you suggestively stated you were going to EU2 knowing the high chance of a slay being place. There is also a red box at the top of your screen saying "You may not leave". I am going to have to deny this appeal for those reasons.

However, this is just a local ban and you are free to play on EU2 or any of our other servers until this ban is lifted.

If you have any questions or concerns please message me on the forums or simply add me on steam and start a conversation there.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.