Denied Caterpie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Caterpie, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caterpie

Caterpie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Caterpie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:72066308
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have read the rules and I agree to follow them:
    Please do not comment/reply on an Appeal unless your relationship with the Ban Appeal is highlighted below.

You may only comment/reply if you are the:
    - Original poster
    - Witness or directly involved with the Appeal
    - Staff member handling the Appeal

You may not comment/reply if you are: Not One Of The Above!

Refusing to comply with these guidelines is now a punishable offense, effective immediately 8/25/14.

Well I have no Idea why I was banned. I was playing on this server for a bit recently, and the west 2 aswell. I think I rdmed on this server while ago, but I would like to know.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Tinbuster00 for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

3. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Caterpie,

I banned you on the 16th due to the damage shown here. You killed a player with your crowbar and then left the game directly afterwards. As you quickly left I was not able to report you for this damage. Due to leaving, you were banned for RDM and leave 1st meaning it was your first RDM and Leave ban.
    If you leave the server while slain or before the staff member on the server is able to you slay you, you will be banned for RDM and Leave. Here you can find the RDM and Leave ban times as well as the general rules for the server.

At this point I'm going to let you sit out the remainder of the ban as it is set to expire in less than 24 hours. In the meantime you are free to play on any of our other 6 TTT servers as the ban is local to West 1. In the future if you're unsure whether you're good to leave, feel free to ask the staff member on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.