Denied Castiel (The Ace)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Castiel (The Ace), Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castiel (The Ace)

Castiel (The Ace) Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Castiel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42123459
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I loaded up east, went spectator while i took a shower. Then I returned to a 4 day ban? I looked at the bans and couldn't find anything recent or in the report player forum. I'm just confused and would like to know why this happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My cousin logged into my account so my steam logged out I don't know if that's relevant.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The only ban you have active is RDM & Leave First Offense on West 2 by @Candycaneore and none on East. She will respond soon.

3. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

It is probably what happened to me before, I can relate because I also did the same, came into a server, had gotten a slay, so after the slay went through I F specced and went to take a shower and then eat, I came back onto West 1 and then asked a mod why am I here? how did I get here? I was on East 2... how?? so I concluded that since I was AFK I got moved, so after everything on West 1 was over, I tried to reconnect to East 2 and banned for RDM and leave 40 some days... was so confused so I don't know man, the same thing happened to me and they won't remove the ban because there is no evidence for defense...

4. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

No you were on the server clearly and left shortly after I had sentenced your slay. You didn't give me notice if you were going to be gone or back so i banned you after you never showed up.
    The screenshot below shows you leaving.
    2014-12-28_00037.jpg

5. Candycaneore

6. Candycaneore

Due to your past bans I won't be approving your appeal. appeal DENIED.

7. Candycaneore

You were banned from West 2, feel free to play on any of our other servers while you're on your West 2 ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.