Denied Castiel (The Ace)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Castiel (The Ace), Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castiel (The Ace)

Castiel (The Ace) Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Castiel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42123459
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "harassment" because I was allegedly targeting someone with my purposely bad internet/british lingo who was getting offended cause they have a speech impediment. I wasn't going after anybody I talk like that regardless of any funny sounding people all the time, its a joke me & so many others are in on, oi m8?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    "fluffy stahp it butty" its not harrassing, I was replying to "Castiel, No." & I wether I typed it stop it buddy, stahp it butty, stap et baddy, or any other way it is NOT harassment, where in the rules does it say I need to type with accurate grammar & flawless spelling? I could address fluffy with any spelling I please & if its spelt poorly that doesnt mean I'm mocking her.​

2. Hello Castiel

You were banned by @Carned for Harassment (3rd Warning)

He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I know i shouldn't be posting here, but whatever. I just thought i'd leave this here for castiel to prevent things like this from happening in the future.

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-suggestion-for-staff.10871/

I'd read through the posts on that thread to get a better understanding of how the staff determine harassment.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Your Appeal has been denied.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You were clearly poking fun at her speech impediment and this ban will not be lifted.

I will allow @Slicck and @Steven | SF to give their input after me as they also witnessed your harassment.

Feel free to play on our other servers, your ban is almost up, feel lucky it wasn't longer due to your history.

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I have to agree with Carned you was poking fun at her and even said she was a guy at times, the punishment you received was fair and justified.

6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You can make the argument that what you were saying is something you regularly say all the time, but what you were saying was clearly imitating a player, and he/she was getting offended. You were warned multiple times, kicked, and then finally banned when you did not stop the actions you were warned for. This wasn't the first time you were banned for harassment, yet, it's still a 1 day ban. I say take it and be thankful that it's all it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.