Completed Carned

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hardcoreheros, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

Name of Staff/Player: Carned

SteamID of Staff/Player: I don't know carned id but they are vip + and admin

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 3:00 pm texas time july 18 2014

Reason For Report: A traitor reported me for killing them and Carned slayed me. The reason I killed the traitor was because they opened the traitor door and walked in. There was no one else around and just me and them. Another traitor did the same later and I killed them too, but, Carned looked at the logs and slayed me twice, once for the round that it happened on and again the next round.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Read the chat logs for the time it happened including pms.

Extra notes: I play this game to have fun and because ya'll have taken my ability to do so away by slaying me for something I didn't do, I have to kill Carned every round until I am banned in order to redeem myself the shame of actually coming to a server where I am treated unfairly. I am guilty until proven innocent here where as others who are vip are the opposite. Your system is as bad as any government in the entire planet and only tends to the elite.

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Hardcore, i slayed you for killing him for opening the T door, i was in spectator viewing from your perspective, and the user only opened the stool door, you then shot him.

His buddy came along and walked in the actual t door, this kill i did not slay you for.

You were then slain for camping in the door after multiple warnings.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Just for your info for the future, T's are able to open up traitor doors or traps from far away.

Protip: VIPs or staff are still subject to the rules, sorry.

4. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

Yea, they are subject to rules,"Their own" rules. Carned also chooses to turn the cold shoulder to whoever they want and let others RDM.

5. Carned

[​IMG]

Now the user is rdming me, i'll just leave this here until @Angelx or another admin closes it.

6. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

This is proof that Carned doesn't read peoples post. I filed a report against Carned and stated at the end of my report that I was going to kill Carned until I am banned or you choose to make the situation properly handled. Also I don't remember killing commander-tequilla before I killed you because I stalked you specifically

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  7. Carned

The situation is handled, you were slain for legitimate reasons and you can't face that and have resorted to RDMing me.

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You cannot kill players simply for opening a traitor door. They have to walk in. That slay is legit.

If you are warned for camping and continue to do it, you can be slain. That slay is also legit.

I realize it is frustrating when you are slain for reasons you believe to be false, but I assure you that Carned did nothing wrong in this situation, and RDMing him in anger was uncalled for.

9. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

But what about when I get killed from someone else for a traitor room door opening and me walking in it as an innocent person and Carned chooses not to kill slay them for killing me? Selective rules that only apply to everyone but certain people.

10. Carned

You answered your own question, you were IN the room, the user you killed was NOT.

11. Enigmatica

This is precisely why you cannot kill players simply for opening it. You never know who opens it because they can be opened through walls and such. However whoever walks in or comes out of a traitor room is fair game.

12. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

I can deal with this, but, only if you guys will actually slay people who do the same thing to me. If not, I will go back to killing Carned randomly.

13. Carned

This is your only report; [​IMG]

As you can see, not RDM.

14. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

I was here yesterday, so unless you want to go back a day, then no. Also drop it because I said I'm done and won't complain as long as the rules apply for both me and the other person.

15. Enigmatica

I can assure you that you be treated with the same fairness and equality as all of our other players receive. The situation you outlined above where someone else opens a traitor room and you walk inside the traitor room as an innocent puts you in jeopardy of being killed by anyone else who enters the traitor room (other innocents, a traitor, or a detective). Likewise, you can kill anyone except detectives if you are in a traitor room and people are walking in. If a detective shoots you and does damage, however, you have an innate right to defend yourself in that situation.

16. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

So that brings up a question. Did I get slayed for the report against me or did I get slayed for shooting the person who was outside the traitor room when I knew they were a traitor? Also why did I get slayed twice. The report against me was from someone who entered the traitor room and taunted me in chat shortly after I got slayed. Surely you don't expect me to take kindly to alienation.

17. Carned

You were slain once for camping, and then slaynr for the kill.

18. Hardcoreheros

Hardcoreheros Member

So it is against the rules for a non-traitor to camp?

19. Carned

Yes, you were given 3 warnings.

20. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

No one is allowed to camp when the majority of players are dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.