Approved CarlieWho's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CarlieWho, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlieWho

CarlieWho New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CarlieWho
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:184061979
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    N/A
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'll be more than happy to discuss, and put forth any evidence for my ban appeal once I know what I've been accused of. Sorry for any inconvenience I'm causing.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Kythol for "RDM & Leave (1st Offense)". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient until then.

3. CarlieWho

CarlieWho New Member

Thank you so much for the quick reply, also is it possible to know when this happened I might have video evidence of the round?

4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

It happened on 09/06/16.

5. CarlieWho

CarlieWho New Member

Thank you,but that doesn't narrow it down much:(

6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello @CarlieWho! As stated before, I banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the report you left unanswered when you left the server. You can tell that this is the case due to the message by "BAN me YoU WONT" saying "69 mins left". Since you left without responding to the report, I gave you a round to come back just in case you had disconnected without meaning to (internet going down, gmod crash, etc.). However, since you didn't return, I banned you since you did not give a response to that report.

Since this is your first offense of RDM & Leave, I will be unbanning you. Please remember to make sure that you have no pending reports before leaving in the future and keep in mind that you are required to stay for the full round if you are slain.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.