Denied Captian James Ballarms's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Captian James Ballarms, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Captian James Ballarms
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason i was slain was unjust and the mod (Brahma) didnt give me any chance to explain myself so i left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    on 67th way i got trapped in the T trap in the basement. I told whoever was in there to open it and fight me like a man, he did and i killed him but he reported me for it and his reason was that i didnt know he was a T. Him being in the T room in the first place was enough of a reason for me to kill him but Brahma dint give me any chance to explain myself and slayed me. even in the pre-round i tried to explain myself and he just didnt listen so i left.​

2. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

You were banned by @Brahma for Rdm and leave 2nd offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

Also for further reference your steam id is STEAM_0:0:52574784

3. Thank you I honestly had no idea what my steam id was

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Captian James Ballarms

I banned you because you left while serving your slay after this report.

You claimed you were trapped in the T basement room and killed someone for opening the door. We have a rule where you can not kill someone for opening the T room doors because it could of been somebody else who opened it and it is also considered killing on suspicion. Then your story changes because you said he opened it and you killed him on sight stated above, so how was he in the T room if you had already killed him when he never stepped one foot inside and that you were stuck inside? This makes it more harder to believe your story. By the way, if you were stuck, why didn't you use the @stuck action to let me teleport you to a safe place? It makes me wonder. For more info on what happend, you did not tell the final side of your story pre-round as you did after the round started which is when you were slain. Just because someone is outside the door does not give you every right to shoot them on sight because someone behind the player could of opened the door. In your response, you said "another T must of opened it" in which you admitted to RDMing the player because you "thought" he opened it in which we staff members don't apply as it is considered RDM. You then proceeded to leave the server while you were slain before the round ended giving me a reason to ban you for your second offense since i looked at your stats. I waited 1 round for you to come back, but it seemed like you didn't care or bother to come back. Instead of serving the entire slay for something you committed and considering this is your second offense for RDM and Leave, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on our 4 other servers and not make this mistake again. If you are slain, you need to stay the whole round period, or else one of our staff members (including me) will take action.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.