Denied Captain Obvious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Captain Obvious, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Captain Obvious
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because im not sure if the ban was legit ... i take any chance to get back on the server better sooner than later ...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    im not 100% about the whole RDM situation anymore ...
    i hope you can tell if i even awnsered to the report ...
    if Anna was on the server while this happened ...

and if there is any way to change the punishment to slays or any other way to get this nasty ban out of my way ...

@C.A.Anna

2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and leave 2nd offense. Please be patient she'll respond when she can.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Captain Obvious,

I do apologise for the wait, I've been at work all day.

Now we were on EU2 and the map was Community Pool, it was last round when this report was filed against you.
    [​IMG]
    After seeing your response I didn't get the chance to check the logs to see if your story checked out as it was map change. On the next map, as I was taking the time to scan through the old logs I saw that Jack had actually not killed anyone at all. I have the logs in the next spoiler to support that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see Jack did not kill a single person. So I went to slay you, but you were no longer on the server. I scrolled up and saw that you had indeed left.
    [​IMG]

So as you can see, you firstly had no reason to kill the player, secondly you never checked if you could leave, and thirdly you did indeed leave. I might have considered being lenient on you but the fact remains that you are a regular on our servers and have more than enough hours to know that you should wait or at least ask before leaving when you have a report filled on you like that. You really have no excuse for ignorance in this case.

Because of this I feel that it is only right that I deny this appeal. This isn't the first time you have been banned for this offense and the ban is only local. You have plenty of other servers to keep you busy while you wait out this ban. In the mean time I suggest you work on asking the staff members online if you can leave when you have a new report filed against you, or hell, just always ask anyways. It never hurt anyone!

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.