Denied Captain Obvious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Captain Obvious, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Captain Obvious
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26074769
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    as far as i know i did nothing wrong ...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well i want to know why exactly i got banned or obviously get unbanned

i got a slay for a report ...
    then the server crashes ... some minutes later i get on the server to get slayn ...
    i get autoslayn ... after that i leave the server ...
    and today i see that i got a 5 day ban ...

i know that it is not allowed to leave in a round in that you did RDM someone ... but i cant RDM anyone in a round where ive been dead the whole time ...

im hoping for a good explanation ...​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Inkcrypted for "RDM & Leave-1st Offence". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hello, Captain Obvious. Thank you for taking your time to file a ban appeal. You were banned by me for RDM & Leave-1st Offence over this report:
    [​IMG]
    As you clearly and joking admit that you can intentionally RDM'ed, you were slain for 2 rounds there for damaging Far, as well as killing Gebbie. Granted, this was round 6 of the map and it was changed to Roy the Ship, during which the server crashed and the map reset to De_Dolls. You initially didn't connect, which I presumed was only because of the crash and I gave you a couple of rounds to join the server. As you did join the server, however, you were slain for the RDM you did in the previous map, and had left right away after being slain.
    [​IMG]
    Seeing as you had intentionally left after being slain even after being completely aware of our rules and your rdm, I will go ahead and mark this appeal : Denied. You are only banned on EU2 for a well deserved punishment and we other 6 TTT servers for you to play on.

TL;DR:
    Ban appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.