Denied Captain America's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Captain America, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Captain America
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534167
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so let me start off here first So The only mod that was on was Muffin Man . I killed
    some dude reported me because i rdmed him Then Muffin slayed me . And the next 2 round I shot a guy i didn't mean to rdm him it was a crossfire . So when i check the leaderboard Muffin Man left the server . And i literally had nothing to do . I waited around 3-4 rounds no Mod/Admin came to the server i literally have no idea what to do I sayed sorry to that person that i didn't mean to rdm but he still won't forgive me . I was confused and worried that i will get ban . And again i sayed sorry one more time to that guy still he won't forgive me . So i hop in to the other server idk which one is it . There is 1 mod over there Then i was thinking maybe i should say about on the other server there was no Mod/Admin there i didn't got slayed . But i didn't tell him that i have it And the reason why i didn't tell the Mod is because im scared that i got ban i had no Other choice . Im Really Sorry About That I Just Had No Idea What To Do
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were actually banned by @Miss Alice for "RDM and Leave ( 1st )". She will respond at her earliest convenience so please be patient.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and Leave First Offense by @Miss Alice (learn to tag Anna). She will respond when she can.

You added me on steam right? Feel free to send me any questions when you find yourself in a weird situation :D

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Captain America. You were banned earlier when you left without responding to an RDM report that a Moderator had filed against you.

CaptainAmericaRDM.jpg

As lost.ouija had no longer been present at the time with the report still waiting, I reviewed it myself. It had apparently been multiple rounds since it was filed and you were still showing signs of activity before you left, so I issued a ban for RDM and Leave. As you know, you have a very extensive history including bans for RDM and Leave and trolling. Because of this, I will be denying this appeal. In the future, please be sure to issue a proper, informative response to any reports that are filed against you. If you go too long without answering them or if you leave, you will still be held accountable. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.