Denied Capital_88's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Capital_88, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capital_88

Capital_88 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Capital_88
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:101063342
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I 've got one started have someone back rdm rdm because he has me several times and my friend, in other RDMs I got shot and I shot back then I did the person killed and was reportet
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @Goose for Mass RDM 4+, please be patient as he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Capital_88

Capital_88 New Member

4. Capital_88

Capital_88 New Member

5. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Please be patient as I respond to this report, I was out of town for the weekend so I could not respond.

6. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

It puzzles me that you would even make an appeal after your behavior on the servers. Did you think making a forum account with a different name and claiming something completely different from what really happened would be sufficient for you to be unbanned? If so I regret to inform you that this is sadly not the case.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are the 4 reports filed against you (named "slonas009" during the time of the reports) for the RDM that caused you to be banned, as you can clearly see above you had shot me and 3 other traitors in the head without provocation by around a minute and a half into the round, and then responded by spamming when you were reported.
    As there is nothing you could say that would result in any action on my part to get you back on the servers any sooner than before your ban is expired, I will be denying this appeal.
    Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Last edited: May 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.