Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe this ban should be voided. RDMing 2 times does not equal an RDMx3 ban. You claim that my appeal was accepted because the "time I put into it." Well I've put far more time into other appeals that weren't accepted and those ones weren't appeals for mistakes that other mods had made. This ban should be voided because I didn't RDMx3 and the last report was completely valid. I shouldn't have this bullshit on my record so that another new mod in the future can say something like "OBVIOUSLY YOUR ATTITUDE HASN'T CHANGED SINCE YOU GOT BANNED 6 MONTHS AGO HURR DURR" because that shit is based off of bullshit like this ban appeal that was accepted but not voided.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/canceled-fishs-appeal.48664/#post-509656 Go look at the damage logs for this incident and you can see that the guy I killed shot towards people before I killed him. That makes it NOT RDM and regardless of if I RDMed 2 other people (which I didn't since the one called a false kos on me anyway) that doesn't make it okay to give me a ban for RDMx3 and not void it when I didn't RDM a third time.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Do not make multiple posts for the same appeal. You have a pending report on this already; if that last RDM is found to be invalid, of course it will be voided.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.