Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was AFK so I don't see how I RDM and left. I wasn't banned when I left my computer and when I come back a few hours later, I'm banned, so I must have been moved automatically or something. When I got home, the "you have been banned" screen was on my monitor so I definitely didn't leave the server and Gmod wasn't closed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any proof other than maybe you can check some logs somewhere to see on the chat logs that I got banned, showing that I was still on the servers? Idk. I don't have playz.tv anymore cause it messes up my computer.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Chris. as he banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. Also 5 days before it would have been an RDM and leave 1st hahaha

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi @Canceled Fish - I banned you for the following report;

[​IMG]

And, as I am sure you are aware, this is from the extended rules;

[​IMG]

So, that was the valid report, and now the leave. This happened on the map Fragmentation, round 5. By the time I had died that round, the report was there waiting, and you had already left the server;

[​IMG]

As you can see here, it was not an AFK move, and it happened 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds into the round. I then banned you after the first round of the next map, Dust.

So unfortunatly, the report and the ban are both valid.

However, im not sure if this is what you were saying or not, but the ban should of indeed been an RDM and Leave First, and not Second, you will have to excuse me for getting confused there, for reasons I cannot explain at this time.

So to conclude, the ban will remain, but I will adjust it to a First offence, which means it only has 2 days left on it.

I urge you to be more careful if using props in the future, and highly advise against using them as an innocent, as there's too many targets available to hit to which would be considered as RDM.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Fixed
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.