Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Seriously, wink, give me a chance to respond before you preemptively deny my ban appeal, ESPECIALLY if you're the one who banned me. For this appeal, I would appreciate if FALCOR checked this rather than wink, since he has shown that he cannot be neutral in a situation that involves me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Wink claims there are "several" instances of me being "toxic." So I will go through the scenarios, and I would love for someone with a more open mind to read this.

The first video was me telling appleking that he had a welfare mic. While I did go a bit too far with this, I was only joking and that entire map, me and appleking and pineappleking were all jokingly yelling at each other to get us all permabanned and gagged. This wasn't harassment, it is the exact same thing as calling your best friend a "fucking idiot" because you are kidding.

The second video isn't me harassing at all. I run into zomborg after a t-round starts and, of course, after killing her, she claims I was following her. So I said I wasn't following her and she continues to claim that I'm obsessed and following her, so I told her to stop inciting drama and to report me if she thinks I honestly was harassing her. This would absolutely not have happened if zomborg would quit PMing me and voice chatting at me to quit harassing her, because that in itself is harassment when I'm not breaking any rules. As for calling her a "wicked witch of the west" and a "whiny little shithead," yeah it's a bit overboard but anyone who can remain neutral and understand how frustrating it is to be blamed for things like this over and over, with no help from admins, can empathize with my situation. I'm not a moderator and it's not my duty to remain professional, but calling someone a drama queen for inciting drama is NOT grounds for a toxicity ban, in my opinion. If I'm banned for calling zomborg a drama queen, why isn't she banned for calling me annoying and obsessed and talking shit about me on the SB multiple times? This is clear favoritism.

As for the third video, I like how you cut out the part where ninja bunnie makes fun of my voice. As everyone knows, I'm deaf and thus talk a bit differently than normal Americans. Ninjabunnie, someone who was banned for mass RDM, was making fun of my voice and saying that I couldn't talk correctly, then tried to pass it off like she was being serious. All I said was that if she was honestly asking me why I spoke that way, she was socially inept, because that is INCREDIBLY rude and insensitive, similar to asking a person with cerebral palsy why they can't move their muscles correctly and saying, "can you even move your body correctly?" This isn't toxicity on my part, this is only me defending my disability against a toxic player who was rude against me for no reason. Calling someone a weeaboo is not grounds for a toxicity ban.

None of these scenarios, in my opinion, exhibit toxic behavior that is worthy of a day-long global ban. In my opinion, wink has banned me because of his bias against me and because of wishes from zomborg, etc, and wink is not fit to be banning me for these offenses, especially when he is posting his "proof" with half of the story missing. Without context, you can make literally ANYTHING look toxic and, in these cases, several cuss words or small insults were said to a person in retaliation. Of course, if these insults and whatnot had come unprovoked, I would obviously agree that it was toxicity and wouldn't appeal the ban, but this is not a fair ban given all the scenarios and the videos taken out of context.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your appeal was already handled by @wink shown here. Please refrain from making multiple appeals on the same ban. If you wish to dispute the verdict, then please start a conversation with wink through this link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.