Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I haven't done anything to anyone to be toxic or harassing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Really needs to be a forum report or something before wink keeps banning me for this. It's honestly getting incredibly ridiculous that I have to keep filing forum appeals because wink is ban happy without consulting me for details first. Not even sure what this ban is about.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for Harassment/Toxicity by @wink please note this is also a globalised ban, we shall await their response with evidence.

3. banned by wink for toxicity/harassment yada yada yada @wink @Falcor tagging both yada yada yada please unban me I'm just trying to work on chemistry and play gmod like I've been doing the last 2 nights

4. sorry i posted that the same time as you

5. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Lol it's fine, I'll lock this up till @wink responds.

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey canceled,
    Here are the demos that were presented to me, which I voiced fixed and double checked before reaching a verdict.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6p5rc5l666irig/0504east2late_4.dem?dl=0 Dolls.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnv7nj1t1vcug5d/0504east2late_5.dem?dl=0 Assault.
    Here are several instances throughout these demos you exhibited toxic behavior/harassed a player.

There are several more instances within the demos, such as an instance where you refer to zomborg as the 'wicked witch of the west'. But calling other players socially inept, telling players to tell their welfare parents to go buy them a new mic, and calling another member of the community a 'whiny little shithead' and 'drama queen', regardless of the scenario, are all clear exhibitions of toxicity. Given your history, a more strict adminstrator could of easily issued you a 5d global or larger, but I chose a 1d global as a last warning against this kind of behavior. You'll be unbanned tomorrow, and this will be your last chance to clean up your act before a more severe punishment is issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.