Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Uhhhh I wasn't given a warning
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I thought you were supposed to be kicked for harassment but I was banned for 5 days instead. Got RDM'd so I messaged someone and called them a retard and they said "please don't message me" to which I replied "please don't RDM me" so whatever​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Howdy there Fish, I was the one that banned you and I'll respond once I am finished Staffing. Your patience is appreciated.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  3. i have no choice but to wait lmfao

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Alright let's finish up this appeal shall we!

Mr.Fish you're well known in the community for your levels of toxicity, verbal abuse, trollish behaviour, and constantly riding a thin line between the rules and loopholing. Due to this I have banned you for an extended amount of time from the normal Harassment ban which is only a one-day ban, I had also chosen to skip the warning and kick punishments due to my ability to use discretion as an Admin as seen here highlighted in yellow:

The Evidence
    https://i.gyazo.com/40bb656702b31135a2e3969fad92189e.png
    This was provided by the player, and as you can see they weren't exactly the happiest person after your comment. Due to the nature of this appeal I'll be denying it, I would recommend you think about what you say to people before you say it as it can negativity impact their experience on our servers as well as in real life.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.