Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Idk why I'm banned, just want to know.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Innocent until proven guilty​

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You were banned by @STONEY for "Rdm and Leave 1st Offense". He'll respond to you whenever he is available.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey there @Canceled Fish ,

The reason you were surprised by your ban is because you left the server before you were able to get reported.

The incident happened on the map ttt_camel on April 11th around 4:27PM PST

You pushed an innocent player and happened to kill them while you, yourself were an innocent.

I died shortly after and checked the current round damage log to investigate any possible RDM and saw this:

[​IMG]

As soon as I saw this I was getting ready to file the report against you, but then I noticed your name was nowhere to be found, because you had in fact disconnected from the server as shown here:

[​IMG]

Now, knowing that you are a common regular player here I gave you time to come back, an entire full round to be precise. But you never did return so I had to issue the ban.

Now getting to this appeal. Can you give me an explanation as to why you pushed and killed Tyrone?

Based on your answer I will come to a final verdict as to whether or not I accept this appeal.

You have 24 hours to respond and if you don't within that time frame, I will have to deny this appeal.

4. I don't remember pushing the guy and it was probably just RDM tbh. I'll just wait my ban out, thanks for the info though

5. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

So, after consideration of your response I will be Denying this Appeal. Thank you for being honest and accepting the punishment.

For future reference to prevent this from happening again you should really check with a staff member before you leave the server.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me, I will be more than glad to help.

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.