Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't ghosting
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for whispering someone to kill someone else. Telling someone to RDM is not ghosting, I was just playing around. Was I seriously just banned for 30 days for telling someone to RDM? Lmfao. I was just playing around. I'm a frequent player, I think that ban was a bit overkill.

The mod, at the time of the ban, didn't even have any proof that I had ghosted.​

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were banned by @Noctorious for ghosting.

They will respond when they can.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I will be handling this appeal. Your admittance to ghosting was enough to ban you. I asked "Canceled Fish did you tell them to kill people?" referring to the people complaining you were messaging them while you were dead. Your response was the same as here, that you were whispering them telling them to kill people. That is ghosting, and you were banned for 4 weeks accordingly. You told the players information that could change the course of the game. I'll upload the video of your admittance tonight after work. but even here you admit to what you did:

This is your second ban of ghosting during your time on our servers, and I'm going to be denying this appeal

Appeal: DENIED

4. Referring to the PERSON complaining. There was only one. If the guy wanted to listen to me and RDM, that would have been HIS problem, not mine. That's not ghosting. Other mods have agreed with me. I don't remember the first offense for ghosting, and there is no reason for you to bring that up. If anything, that first offense for an ACTUAL offense for ghosting. That is, I was in a skype call with another player and was actively telling them who the traitors were. Not telling them to just randomly fucking RDM someone. If telling someone to RDM someone is ghosting, then people should be banned for 30 days very often on the server for ghosting. Please learn what ghosting is. I would like to see the video evidence because I did not admit to ghosting, I just admitted to telling some guy to RDM as a joke (because the guy killed me.)

5. "You told the players information that could change the course of the game." Every time I read this sentence, I just get really pissed off. What about the people that call false KOSes? The people who say "so and so shot!" when they didn't? All they get is a slay. All I did was whisper someone and say "kill coolmanpanda." That is literally all. This ban is outrageous.

6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Here is the video, I'm sure you can recognize your own voice saying that you were telling someone to kill another player, while you were dead and not in the round. You can here both the player you pm'd and another player tell you that was ghosting. If he HAD killed coolmanpanda based on what you sent, then he would have also been banned 4 weeks for ghosting.

If you believe this was not ghosting in any form and I am wrong then I shall request my admin @Salisian review this appeal. Or you can tag one of the moderators that you said agrees with you that it isn't ghosting to comment on this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.