Rejected Camping T Exits

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Adam is the D, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now i'm sure atleast one person that reads this will have been a T only once in a map, and that when you do finally get a chance to kill someone you're shot in the back by some douche camping T room exits.

I think this should be a rule. Unless you see someone enter the T room, you shouldn't be allowed to sit there and wait for someone to come out because it's really frustrating. This probably won't get added but I think it'd save a lot of anger.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think this should be a rule. Use a radar and have situational awareness. It's just a smart move.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

There is a rule all ready it is rule 5 which states No camping/delaying when majority of players are dead

4. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Yeah, you take the risk of being killed for going into a T room. As long as there is a majority of people still alive, they can sit outside the T room all the want. If you don't want to deal with it on maps with only one exit to the T room, get a teleporter and set it somewhere that is not frequently traveled.

5. shadowdragoon66

Actually Neverending, the rule applies to everyone because there are some areas on some maps like the building on assault that you can only get to by going along that thin ledge. Some people like me cannot get across it without falling and if the last inno is sitting up there and the remaining traitor(s) cannot get to this person, then they cannot kill them and it makes it unfair to the Ts.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

It applies to everyone. But can be directed to a single person.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

However, if you are camping the t room, you kind of deserve to have someone camping the exit lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. shadowdragoon66

With how spread out people tend to be on this map, all the exits are usually covered if people are observant enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.