Denied Cameron C's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cameron C, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cameron C

Cameron C Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CameronOP
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not sure why i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First I'm not sure why i was banned, and i would like to know. Secondly, whatever i did I'm sure it was an accident because I would not purposely ban myself from my new favorite server for TTT. please get back to me asap because I'm really concerned​

2. Cameron C

Cameron C Member

Also, ill be playing on the East 2 server if you want to come chat verbally. I really am sorry about whatever i did and hopefully i can be let off the hook, otherwise I will serve out my sentence

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @PanzerShrimp for RDM and leave 1st.

He will respond when he can!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  4. Cameron C

Cameron C Member

okay like i said I'm sorry, you told me that i rdm'd and left but i promise you i did not leave on purpose

5. Cameron C

Cameron C Member

and by saying that i mean i did not knowingly leave while having a slay on me

6. Cameron C

Cameron C Member

I would really like to clear this up i have been waiting all afternoon, I really wanna play on the server... :/

7. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Please be patient as the mod who banned you gathers his reasoning. Your ban is local so you have several other servers you can join in play in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I remember this, I gave you a jihad and you ran up to a player and jihaded them for no reason. Then you left. Hold on while I gather the screenshots.

[​IMG]

I killed a traitor, then gave you his MP7 and his jihad, since I knew you were an innocent. We walked out of the tunnel and when not even 10 seconds passed after I gave you the jihad, you ran up to the next player you saw and Jihad'd him for no apparent reason.

As of now, I see no reason to unban you. I feel like 5 days is an appropriate ban length for this scenario.

Feel free to play on our other (6) servers until your ban is up on 01/12/16 05:38PM.

Appeal denied, Thread locked

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.