Came and left but now I am here to stay.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NinjaTigers, Apr 16, 2014.

1. NinjaTigers

NinjaTigers New Member

Hello. My name is NinjaTigers. A long while back, I think when the West servers first came out I played on them. I had stopped playing for a while and now I am back. Never really bothered to become part of the community until now.

I love tigers. Holy shit they are awesome. I am currently in school and during the weekends or vacation I spend my time on video games or making video game videos for YouTube. I have been a PC gamer from birth, Age of Empires, Warcraft 3, Heroes 3, WoW, Dota (1 and 2), HoN, LoL, CS:confused:, CS:GO, and the list continues for a very long time. So it is safe to say I have some "experience" with games. I am generally decent (not necessarily good) at whatever game I play (if I do say so myself) but I always loved competitive multiplayer games.

I have also a great appreciation for the staff here, mainly because it seems that a lot of the time they have to work with low amounts of staff on at that time. It is also hard to tell who is to blame when playing a game based solely on lies xD

So hello! I am gonna be here for a while, I have tried many other servers but overall I like these the best! Most of my time will be on West 2 and feel free to add me on steam!

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Welcome back! We're glad to have you here.

Looks like you've got quite the experience with games, but if you ever need anything, our staff is more than willing to help you out.

• Like Like x 1