Denied cambamochs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cambamochs, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cambamochs

cambamochs New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    cambamochs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57892964
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Recently i have been banned for five days. I am very confused i follow all the rules on the server. i keep my karma at 1000 and if it goes down it is because i kill the KOS and they end up being innocent. i would very muck want to be unbanned. i have 17 hours of playtime on serious servers. Thanks for your consideration.

-cambamochs
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been following the rules and got randomly banned. i atleast want a reason for being banned. thank you​

2. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello @cambamochs you were banned by @Hirari for RDM & Leave First Offence I would suggest to prevent this in the future that you should ask the staff if it is okay for you to leave.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

My only word of advice would be to avoid playing with Incendiaries. The reason you were banned is that I'd intended to slay you for an Incendiary you threw that'd damaged two users. You left almost immediately after. If you were as familiar with our rules as you say, then you'd know that any random damages constitutes RDM and you would've known you were due for a slay, however you still left. That said, I am going to deny your appeal. While your ban is active you are free to use any of the other four servers available to you, and in the future, remember that you are responsible for any damage your grenades cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.