Denied caleb30901's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by caleb30901, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caleb30901

caleb30901 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    caleb30901
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:87554855
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be un banned because i had a logical reason to kill those three people, two were going away from un ided body and the other shot at me. i had to get off because my school bus was coming and didn't have time to fill out reports.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Gorgamel banned you for RDM & Leave 5th Offense, which was globalized and extended by me. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. caleb30901

caleb30901 New Member

Thank you. three out of those offenses were because of my sister and brother playing on my account
    without permission....

4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Hey thank you for making an appeal. I am here to say I have seen this and will gather my evidence behind your ban. FYI I am currently not feeling well and it may take some time for me to respond so until then be patient.

5. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Alright now let gets down to the appeal. @Zer0z and I were staffing on west together when this report came in.

[​IMG]

@Zer0z was the one who actually gave you the slay here, but he didn't notice that you left the server while serving your slay so I went and issued your 5th RDM and Leave ban.

[​IMG]

Now you claim that 3 of your bans were done by your siblings, even though you siblings may have caused those bans, you are still liable for your account. Now you also claim that your bus had arrived and this was the reason for you leaving while slain.

Now with my verdict for this report, due to your history and the fact that your siblings were involved with 3 of the bans which you are still as I mentioned liable for their accounts I will be denying your appeal. I will now be leaving this open for @Guilty to decide to keep the globalization or localize the ban.

Thank you for appealing

-Gorgamel

Denied.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

The globalization stays as your history shows that you need the extra time off our servers. Use this time to work on managing your siblings when it comes to your account's presence on our servers.

Appeal locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.