Approved Caesar Nguyen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KimJongUn, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimJongUn

KimJongUn New Member

Explain the case:
    Hi whats up my account name is KimJongUn I was banned on ttt on May 4 for 8 weeks now and its global for ghosting which I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing. I was banned by Degolfer222 and I know in the past I've ghost but I've changed and this time when I was banned for ghosting the most likely thing that could be similar to ghosting would be telling a traitor what they should do with a sword on JonDome.​
    Related Evidence:
    In the rules of ttt ghosting is
    • Giving away the role, location or status of another player to a living player while dead/spectating.
    • Informing a living player that the last T/inno/D is AFK or how many of them are still alive while dead/spectating.
    • Informing a living player that you died before your body was found and IDed.
    • Giving the location of dropped or planted T/D weapons, C4, Tripwires, etc.
    None of this info was given in the game that I was accused for ghosting then again ghosting could also be the influence in the game but no where in the rules does it state that which I'm wondering if I could just get a 2 week ban not global or no ban at all that would be nice if you people could give me some leniency​

2. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Tagging @degolfer222 who banned you for second offense of ghosting.

For future reference:
    • Your steamid is STEAM_0:0:159247012
    • The correct place to appeal TTT bans is in the TTT Ban Appeals section(link), though your post was already moved there so you don't need to make a new one.

3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Hey, thanks for making an appeal. Lets get started. So I received this screenshot from @Lil Pupper. As you can see, you PMd him while he was still alive, as seen in the screenshot by the "You died" section right after the PM, to use the sword to kill people. Had he followed your advice, this could have very easily have influenced the round. Now, the rules have this to say about ghosting. The highlighted part explains exactly why this instance counts as ghosting.

So let me ask, why did you send this pm and why should I unban you?

4. KimJongUn

KimJongUn New Member

I've pm people in the past such as staff and others on like stupid tips and never got warned about ghosting and it would be really nice if you would unban me. Due the reason I never got warned or a ban for any of the stupid tips I've given in the past I thought it was okay to give stupid tips to players. @degolfer222

5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Alright, so I have decided I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks local on vanilla, so you can still play on any of our other servers.

To avoid situations like this from occurring, avoid pming anyone who is alive anything that could influence the round, even slightly.

Message me if you have any other questions/concerns.

Ban: Reduced
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.