Denied cactusguy2013's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cactusguy2013, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactusguy2013

cactusguy2013 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    cactusguy2013
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm only banned for another 7 hours from when this was posted but I kinda want to get on today so if it has been longer than 7 hours from the post then ignore.

So the map was the minecraft one that has like a mountain in the middle (forgot the name) and I was getting tested and this guy came up to me and started shooting at the glass just before the glass came down so I killed him (with a shotgun and I think he had an m16). Both of us were innocent and he reported me which when it came to my side of the story I just told the mod "he was trying to shoot me through the glass" which he slayed me for. I was ok with that and wasn't planning on leaving but unfortunately I was eating dinner at the time and my Dad sat on the other side of the table and suddenly closed the lid of my computer saying he wanted to be able to see me (the computer was blocking his sight) and of course he doesn't know about rdm and leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

@Rek baned you for RDM and Leave -1st offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

Also, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:66887699 for future reference!

3. cactusguy2013

cactusguy2013 New Member

Thx for telling me my steam id I thought making one on my profile changed it obviously it's just your profile page url not your steam id.

4. Rek

Rek Ø

I'll keep this relatively short and to the point.

Considering your ban is up shortly, so this is an interesting time to appeal. Why did you wait so long?
    You'll end up waiting the rest of it out and be unbanned at around 3 AM.
    I banned you for this .
    You can't kill someone for trying to shoot you through the glass of the tester.
    I get that you understand this now and you've learned your lesson and it wasn't necessarily your fault you were disconnected, but keep in mind to appeal sooner next time and it will most likely be accepted.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns by making a conversation with me on the forums.
    Cheers and see you online later hopefully!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.