Denied Caboose Pootis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Caboose Pootis, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caboose Pootis

Caboose Pootis New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Caboose Pootis
    Your Steam ID:
    Caboose Pootis
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I know now that I was banned for "ghosting". But it wasn't for telling who the traitors are. It's for saying that I had a T weapon on me when I fell in the lava. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THAT IS A RULE. IT'S NOT IN THE MOTD, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MAYBE A WARNING ABOUT IT LIKE "HEY THAT'S GHOSTING, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" AND I'D SAY "NO, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THAT IS GHOSTING. THANKS FOR TELLING ME!" Next time, please put it up somewhere where everyone could see it, it would help prevent this kind of from happening. Also I did not intend to ghost, if you can even count that as ghosting. I tend to help in the cases when people are suspicious when people may be ghosting. Just ask Sinz, I looked on a suspected ghoster's profile and turns out he had friends on the same server who turned out to just leave. I'm all against it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Caboose Pootis,

You were banned for ghosting for directing your friend to your body and giving him the location of a weapon, in this case the Newton Launcher.
    This information was considered ghosting as it informed your friend of "in-game events they are not yet aware of" and had given "information about yourself" through our private chat which thus changed the outcome of the round. You were validly banned by my moderator, @Anarchist, for giving this information to your friend. You will not be globally banned so feel free to play on our 4 other servers as it seems you had not read this in our !motd but I would highly suggest you read the !motd thoroughly as the information is there. This appeal has also been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.