Approved Cabooseツ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Adminツ, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Caboose
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80300882
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    1. Let me tell you why I have gotten my slain. I was playing Roy the Ship and I was on the miniboat. I look the the control point and I see Tettro (Something along the line of his name) literally point blank shoot a guy and not ID the body. I then get off the boat and i chase him down and shoot him. When I do see him I 1 tap him and he dies and reports me for RDM. Then he lies his ass off about saying that the guy suicided. If that were to be true (Which is not) then he ran away from an unidentified body.
    2. Then this staff Vinerra come on and I guess he was literally biased and ignored my comment on why I killed him. So I accept his decision and I get slained the next round. After that round ends I leave the server and then I get hit with the "Rdm and Leave"
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have the log but you guys can check the server log.​

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Vinerra on West 2 for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). Please be patient until they respond.

3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

I will not be able to confirm or defend any of the points I have listed till Wednesday. But feel free to post till I come back .

4. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Hey @Cabooseツ

Thanks for taking your time make this appeal.Lets go into details:

While we were playing on Roy the Ship, "Toretto" reported you for rdm at Round 1 as you can see from picture below:
    [​IMG]

After your response to report I made some digging and found out you shot Toretto because of "you see him on the window and 1 tap that guy".Down Below You can see damagelog for you shooting Toretto:
    [​IMG]

After more digging I found out that guy you mention was "Ganjalord wit da hoodie" and down below you can see this moment from deathscene snap:
    [​IMG]

But as you can see from damagelog "Torretto" not shooted him or anyone during that time but Ganjalord suicided.Down Below you can see that :
    [​IMG]

As you asked "Why is that RDM" I answered you multiple times on chat:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see from these pictures I didn't ignore what you wrote but also gave my time and explained it with detail.Also I personally don't have any grudge aganist you as it doesn't fit my character or professionalism.

At Round 4 You left server at midround, not when finished as you can see from picture:
    [​IMG]

I will be Accepting but will not be Voiding your appeal.If you still have some questions feel free to open conversation with me or my admin @Opalium.

Have a great day, Vinerra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.