Denied C9 Nighthawk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by C9 Nighthawk, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C9 Nighthawk

C9 Nighthawk Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    K/DA Ahri
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:184122330
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The unfairness that is shown with others being able to get away with it when mods are on. Today is not the only day I notice a mod ignoring someone who did a mass rdm against others and escape punishment. But the first, and only time I ever did one, mass I do, I get banned for 24 hours. Never been banned before and few to no warnings. have very few slays as Im a respectable player amongst the community who wants to have and keep the servers safe. Just seems like slack with all the mods and not being able to help servers that need it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im not sure when but I do remember about a month ago, two people mass rdm'd with a mod on but the mod didnt realize it till they left and it was too late to do anything.​

2. audrey

audrey batty VIP

A couple of notes:

Situations may be more complex than they appear to you. Something you may think is mass RDM may not be technically mass RDM, something we may know on the backend with our ability to see logs but you will not know. Just because other players did not get punished for something does not mean you are suddenly immune to punishment as well.

It is never "too late to do anything". Those players were likely banned after they left because we can ban steam IDs, and they may have been investigating or handling other reports in the meantime.

Just remember that you might not have all the information a mod does in any given situation, and what may seem like a strange choice to you is a reasonable one to us because we have more info than you do.

3. C9 Nighthawk

C9 Nighthawk Supporter

Your calling what Im stating is wrong. Not one thing I stated is wrong. Mods do tend to ignore my reports of an rdm or mass rdm and just push it off as an accident but if I hit someone on accident with anything, then I get slain.

4. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello, I was the mod responsible for banning you in this case of mass rdm x3 , I’m afraid we don’t tolerate people killing other players on a big scale for no reason , I understand that you might have a problem or an issue with players whilst there is no staff online , if this case is too arise you should take screenshots or recordings of whatever’s troubling you and report said player or players on the forums , but let’s talk about your ban, you were banned for 24 hours for killing 3 people that I saw , for the reason that it took mods a bit longer than you would have liked to see your request for staff and you wrote along the lines off “ admins woundnt sends mods so I’m forcing their hand “ this is not a valid reason to go on a killing spree as an innocent therefore this issue is dealt with, if you have any further issues feel free to message me on the forums or preferably on discord
    Cheers, -Irish

EDIT : Hi @C9 Nighthawk , Im re-opening this as to give you a further chance to explain. attached find screenshots of the logs and such of the round in question - [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    There is 3 examples of people you killed during the round as a detective , looking back on the the logs there seems to be more , would you like to explain again in detail as too why you killed all these players?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  5. C9 Nighthawk

C9 Nighthawk Supporter

There were more? That was the only round of rdm. The other kills were confirmed cause of a kos or such

6. C9 Nighthawk

C9 Nighthawk Supporter

Now your accusing me of mass rdm of more than 3 kills.

7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  8. Irish

Hello again @C9 Nighthawk , the logs of the round show more than 3 kill and you were only reported for three , so the issue at hand is not me accusing you of more simply mentioning it , what I asked for was an explanation of why you killed the 3 people that got you banned , your reasons were talking about forcing the hand of admins and mods , this doesn’t seem like a reason for you to mass rdm people trying to play on the server , if you’d care to explain your reasoning to me I’ll be happy to look over the extension of your ban (which I must add is a 1 day local to one server ban) thanks again,
    -Irish

9. C9 Nighthawk

C9 Nighthawk Supporter

Its a reason when I have had to wait in the past for 4 hours dealing with negativity and rdmers. I reported them, they left, then the mods get on saying nothing can be done.

10. Irish

Hi again, I understand that you don’t like the fact that sometimes people get off with rdm when mods arnt on , as I said when you messaged me , if you have problems with players during hours when mods arnt on feel free to take recordings and or screenshots of the damage logs / chats etc and all post them on the forums under the player report section and let a mod deal with them accordingly.
    Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.