Denied c863's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by c863, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c863

c863 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    c863
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:101849752
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea how I got banned for RDM and leave. I dont even think I was on that day!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm just confused. Wrong steamid or something? My ban expred, but I want to know why I was banned.[​IMG]

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Well since this was a ban issued by @Rice I'm sure he can tell you some sort of info regarding this ban. But seeing as this isn't really a ban appeal, I'll let him decide what to do with this. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Took my awhile but I found the relevant screenshots.

In screenshot #1 it shows that there were 2 reports on you. The report from OvTmGaming was deemed invalid. The report from Arcanius was valid and you were slain for it. In #2 it shows that there were no shots fired from Arcanius, #3 is logs for the invalid report from Ov. #4 shows you leaving when I was investigating another report.

Does this answer your question @c863 ?

EDIT: considering this ban is almost 3 months old, I'll set it to denied but leave it open for any last comments.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. c863

c863 VIP

Yeah, @Rice I never noticed I got banned before. There was never a pop up saying my ban history when I checked the ban list before. Sucks that ban was when I was a extreme newbie at ttt and probably didn't know what was happening. Is there a way I can get that removed from my record? I now know much more about the game.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

No, the ban history cannot be removed. If you did happen to RDM & leave again it will only be your 1st offense, as the statute of limitations ended just last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.