Denied C0SM0S's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by C0SM0S, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0SM0S

C0SM0S Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MoonlightGemini
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:85902496
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on with serveral admins and they werent handling my reports​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Tagging @Chris. to adress you concerns.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @C0SM0S - Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

I banned you for this report;

[​IMG]

You claimed that he shot at someone who was Inno. When I checked the DS however, I only saw this shot from that round;

[​IMG]

Now, as I am sure you will agree here, you can clearly see that he did infact shoot directly up, and this is not considered Traitor Baiting as seen in our extended rules;

Meaning this kill was RDM, you left before I had even died and been able to look into this report and when given 3 rounds to rejoin, you did not return.

So I have one simple question before deciding the verdict of this report - Why did you leave the server with an active report against you when is specifically says not to?

4. C0SM0S

C0SM0S Member

Probably cause i got afk hopped. My parents got home, i went out there to talk to them, and i probably got afk hopped

5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

And to clarify, these were the only players on at the time of this report, unlike the 'several admins' that you mentioned.

[​IMG]

Also, you have claimed that you may of been AFK moved, but I was a spectator at the time, so I could see spectator chat and this was the message;

[​IMG]

There was no AFK move message, so you were not moved by the AFK Auto-Move feature.

This, I am afraid, was a clear case of RDM and Leave while playing on our servers, and I am afraid that today, I will be bringing you bad news.

I am going to be Denying this appeal. This is only a local ban, so you are still welcome to play on any of our 6 other servers while this ban is active.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.