Denied Cγrus The Great's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cγrus The Great, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cγrus The Great

Cγrus The Great New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Suicide Bomber
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60650654
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I legitimately don't know why I was banned. I wasn't told anything beforehand, nor afterwards. I didn't do anything, according to the posted rules, that would have me banned. I seriously have no Idea why this happened. The moderator's name was Ink I believe...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Ink for "RDM and Leave 2nd Offense". He will respond when he's available, so please remain patient.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hello, Cyrus the great. You were banned by me for RDM & Leave-2nd Offence. You left after being slain in accordance to this report filed against you:
    [​IMG]
    Then, you went ahead and changed your name, causing you to leave the game.
    [​IMG]
    However, you did not come back to the game to finish your slay. If you are slain, you need to stay the whole round, or it is considered RDM & Leave. I waited more than a whole round to see if you would come back, which you did not. Seeing as the RDM was intentional and this is your second time doing this act, I will be denying your appeal since evidently, you have not learned anything from your first offence. Thank you for taking your time to post an appeal.

Appeal: Denied/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.