Denied Butt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Butt, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butt

Butt New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Butt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:73602514
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i was banned for RDM and leave but i didn't leave when I RDM'ed

So i think it would be nice if my ban was cut down to 24 hours
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @DerpyKyogre64 for Mass RDM, he will respond to your appeal shortly. In the meantime, your ban is local and you are free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Have a good evening.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Butt! Hopefully you're having a fantastic night and thank you so much for taking the time to appeal your ban on the forums. Now let's get to why I banned you.

We were on Minecraft_b5 on the fifth round of the map as I got to see an influx of reports coming in and all of them detailing a situation that seemed all too similar.

[​IMG]

As you can see with this final report that came in , what ended up happening was that you armed C4 as a innocent and it ended up killing a lot of players, five to be exact. Now allow me to explain you why I went ahead and banned you accordingly for Mass RDM 4+. The act of arming C4 as a innocent is Traitorous but killing any people with said C4 armed as a Innocent is RDM, in this case you managed to RDM a total of five people with said C4. Under no normal circumstances as a Innocent or Detective is a player supposed to arm C4 as situations like this will happen. It's different from when a Traitor arms C4 and kills Traitor buddies I'm afraid as the Traitor buddies have an indicator of where and when the C4 will explode. Because of this I will be Denying this appeal considering your ban is only local and its length isn't terribly long. I'm hoping you can use this as a learning experience and to know that arming C4 as a Innocent is never a good idea. Feel free to play on our other servers as you wait for your ban to expire!

Feel free to begin a conversation with me on the forums if you have any questions or wish to discuss the matter further!

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Remains/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.