Denied ButterNut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ButterNut, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButterNut

ButterNut New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ButterNut
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90649169
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "hacking" but I was not actually hacking. The person I killed who claimed I was aim botting was looking away from me and staying still so it was an easy headshot.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have nothing hack or cheat related on my computer, I was playing with a friend who knows I don't hack in any game and he saw where the person died and agrees that he was in plain view and looking away from me. Plus any of my other gameplay will show that I can't aim for shit.​

2. Fregley

Fregley ThErE aRe StOrIeS wAiTiNg To Be MaDe VIP Silver

I'll tag @POP STAR as he was the one who banned you, please wait patiently as he reviews this.

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

I gave POP STAR this video, in which you can clearly see your gun not move even a hair when you fire. If you watch at .25 speed, the only movements your gun make are you moving the mouse.

4. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello ButterNut,

You were banned for Hacking - First Offense by me for having No Recoil. You were observed on multiple instances with various weapons of entirely not having or copiously reduced recoil. As Dolph1n has already posted an example, I will close by requesting that you not only avoid using hacks on our servers, but also avoid ban evading when banned.

To note, your hacking ban is localized and you are free to play on our other servers. I hope you understand that it is in our mutual interest that you avoiding hacking on them as well.

Thank you for being patient with us!

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.