Denied Butterback's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Butterback, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Butterback
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44688378
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Sorry about the second post for the same ban. My attempts at communicating with popstar via PM have been unsuccessful.

Basically I have no idea what event led to my ban. If someone could clarify that for me, and it was actually RDM then ok, but I was never told I was being slain or that I needed to hang around before I left. I know it wasn't RDM though, sometimes I apply the rules a little liberally when people are being obnoxious but I'm always technically correct in killing them.

There are no rules about serving slays instead of bans but in the future I think people should be notified when they need to stick around just in case, so they don't end up like me, going "....what?" when they try to join the server and having to post ban appeals for information.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The only Innocent I killed (as an innocent) in the rounds before I left was one who tried to kill me with a barrel and did manage to damage me. I mentioned that in my version of the report as well.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@POPSTAR,

Perhaps you could provide the logs of this event and explain what happened to put @Butterback at ease.

3. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

That would be ideal. If you have evidence of RDM my only complaint is the fact that I got banned when I thought I was clear to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.