Denied Buried Ice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Buried Ice, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Buried Ice
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I forgot that I had a slay out and shut off the game to go eat dinner not a reason of innocence but a reason for me leaving​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Tagging @Sticky Bandit who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey there Buried Ice, I will not be delivering good news today.
    I will not be accepting your ban appeal.
    You have an extensive history of bans in 2017-2019. You have a decent amount of recent RDM and Leave offenses: you should understand the punishment fully. You alone are responsible for your actions - dinner could have waited less than five minutes for you to serve your slay. It still would have been hot and ready to eat.
    You also waited three days before making the appeal. I banned you on March 3, 2019 at ~1:30AM (CST), and you made this appeal today, March 6, 2019 at ~12:30AM (CST). Had you not waited so long to make the appeal, I would have considered unbanning you, or talking with an Administrator about reducing your ban. I understand that sometimes life just happens, and you may not have been available to even play until today, but once again: You alone are responsible for your actions.
    Sorry, but this appeal has been denied.
    In the future, please stay logged into the server when a staff member is online, and investigating the report.

Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.