Denied Burgi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Burgi, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burgi

Burgi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pass the Auxwitz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:100605552
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a pending report against me, and was waiting for a mod to start handling it. Because of that I went AFK and had Garry's Mod minimized, as I was finishing up some homework I accidentally closed the application in the process. I've served my slays in the past and I can serve this one too.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Banned by @Luna♥ for RDM and Leave 1st
    Give them some time!

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I have seen this, please give me some time to gather my evidence before I respond.

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright @Burgi thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban and for being patient.

Here is the report that you were slain for:
    [​IMG]
    As a detective, you cannot tell just by looking at a body that there are credits on it, therefore there is no way you could have known that there were credits on the body in the first place. So since this was a kill on suspicion, I gave you a slay for it.

A little while later, you left the server while slain:
    [​IMG]
    I banned you for this.

The remainder of your ban is not long at all, only about three days, and due to the relatively large number of bans you've gotten in the past two months, I am not going to be accepting this appeal.
    I think you should take these remaining three days to familiarize yourself with the rules to avoid slays like this one, and next time be more careful to not close out Garry's Mod while you have pending reports/slays.

In the meantime, we have six other TTT servers that you are not banned on, and can play on.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with me.
    Good day,
    ~Luna♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.