Denied Burgerpants's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Burgerpants, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burgerpants

Burgerpants Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Burgerpants
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27258883
    Which Server:
    EU 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because the multiple accounts I have been RDMed with no staff on. The RDM needs to be investigated better, there are things that happen staff don't see that aren't even RDM but people complain it is. I don't believe I RDMed at all during my play time. So the admin that banned me should come to me and get my side. Check logs maybe? There are an abundance of things you guys can do to find out properly what happened. And a 1st offence is an 8 hour ban? Not a warning? Not an add and discussion? Just straight 8 hours? A nice little warning would suffice. I hope you see to it to better your staff abilities to finding out the issues going on instead of just straight to 8 hour bans. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Sems like @Drunk Dog banned you on EU 2 for RDM w/o Staff Online. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi there Burgerpants,

I joined EU2 today to a report on you in which you stated this:
    [​IMG]
    Both me and the trial mod I was on with were confused by what you meant by "I was a riot shield", and how seeing a riot shield would be a reason to kill someone. When I tried to ask you to explain further, I noticed that you had left the server.

Because this was all we had of the situation, we could only assume by what you stated that it was RDM, as you had given no valid reason for killing him in the report response. RDM with No Staff on is an 8 hour ban. I realize you're upset by that, but that is the punishment given for RDM with No Staff. 1 offence of RDM with No Staff is 8 hours.

We did check the logs, we heard both his side and your side (or the side that you had the ability to give us, but chose not to).

You have the ability now to give me a clear reason as to why you killed him. Go ahead, thanks.

4. Burgerpants

Burgerpants Member

What had happened was the man was holding a riot shield as a normal person. Not Detective. As suspicion goes, he killed a detective and took his riot shield and was trying to defend himself so I killed him. I am sorry for the sudden killing, but seeing a normal with a riot shield is not a very easy sight and leads me to believe he is going to try and kill me and defend himself with the shield.

5. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

This is not a valid reason to kill someone, nor is any suspicion based reasoning. What you did was kill someone who was proven, who never killed a detective, and had just found a riot shield.

I'm going to keep the ban on and deny the appeal, it's only 8 hours and you can still play on any of the other 6 SeriousGmod TTT servers in the meantime.

If you have any questions you can private message me here on the forums.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.