Denied Bunnynator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bunnynator, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnynator

Bunnynator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bunnynator
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16953455
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned I think for rdm and leave. The thing is that I didn't mean to rdm and I didn't know that leaving ONCE was going to get me a 2 week ban.... I didn't realize that the rules you've posted on the loading page weren't correct given that I wasn't even disciplined correctly. As I read, it states for one rdm and leave its 5 days, and for the 2nd time you rdm and leave it's a 2 week ban.. but from what I remember it was only a ONE time thing and dont quite remember doing a rdm and leave TWICE....
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned for RDM and leave - Second Offense by @Giraffe. He will respond as soon as possible.

3. Bunnynator

Bunnynator New Member

Yes, I know it was a rdm and leave but I have not rdmed and left before.. so idk why it would be a 2 week ban.. ;(

4. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

I will respond with my evidence when I return home. Please be patient and feel free to play on the other servers we have to offer.

5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Bunnynator!

On Chaser_V2, you had damaged a player right at the beginning of the round which can be seen here.
    Before I could report you for the damage, you had left the round, seen here.
    And the ban can be seen here.

You claim that you weren't disciplined correctly, but you in fact were banned correctly.
    On September 11, while staffing, I reported you for damaged you caused with an incend, seen here.
    Because you didn't have any real reason to throw it in the first place, I slayed you. seen here.
    After slaying you, you proceeded to start using slurs and become rather toxic. seen here.
    You then left the server. seen here.
    I then banned you for RDM and leave First Offense.

Your rash behavior was unacceptable that day. But, all in all, you were banned correctly by me for the second offense.
    I will be denying your appeal today. Feel free to play on the other servers we have to offer.
    Have a great rest of your day!

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.