Denied BTheNerd's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BTheNerd, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTheNerd

BTheNerd New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BTheNerd
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was playing with my sister (Alex) and she wanted to start playing prop hunt (Cause she only wants gmod for prophunt) I wanted to finish the round I was in so she thought it would be funny to just kill everyone and leave. So I let her take the keyboard and that is what she did. If this is the right server (Hopefully it is for this next part) I also got RDM'd by a guy named viper, who made up a GIANT lie just so he didn't get slayed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can check the logs, which shows that I did infact kill abunch of people, and reported a bunch for RDM, and my sisters name is Alex (Last name classified) and we are from Wisconsin.​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

@Raven Blade Banned you for "RDM & Leave First Offence" he will respond at his earlist convience.

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Hello BTheNerd. I banned you for rdm and leave this morning because I slayed you and you left and failed to return. The following image will be why you were slain:[​IMG]

3:23 is why you were slain. You failed to provide a valid reason to kill him or you did not submit an answer.

The following image is you leaving the server: [​IMG]
    To me you clearly rdm and left but I would also like to tag my admin @Opii so he can give his verdict on this ban appeal. Also it does not matter who is playing on your account. You are responsible of your own account.

4. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

• This user has been warned for commenting on a report he was not directly involved with.
    im just going to quickly add if you were watching her and still let her leave it is your fault for the ban

5. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Greetings BTheNerd,

Thank you for making a ban appeal. Concerning your ban, Raven Blade's punishment was justified. You had been notified by the server of your 2 slays, indicated by the message saying "You will be slain for the next two rounds." Our servers' MOTD also includes a note mentioning that if you during or before the round you are slain, it will be considered RDM and Leave and you will be punished accordingly. We do not take punishment evasion lightly.

You were present when your sister had RDMed and you allowed her to continue and leave. As Raven Blade had stated, the RDM and Leave had occurred on your account so you are responsible for her actions. Feel free to play on any of our other 4 servers. Your ban appeal has been
    denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.