Denied Brylex552's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Brylex552, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brylex552

Brylex552 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Brylex
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44426625
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just want to know why I was banned for 2 days on that server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of innocence. I just want know why.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Shaddoll seems to have banned you for Mass RDM, he'll respond when he can. Appreciate the patience in the meantime.

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I banned you for Mass RDM 4 after you were karma banned due to these unfinished reports, some were cases that it was within the first 3 seconds of the round with no other shots in that shot logs, no possibility for unided bodies. Then you proceed to kill another one for grenades even though the logs had shown he hadn't thrown any. The other 2 had no responses and again, what looked like no reason to kill them. If you remember why you killed these people and they were for valid reasons, I am willing to unban you early.

4. Brylex552

Brylex552 New Member

I'll sit this ban. To be honest I did Mass RDM, but I realized I shouldn't have haha because you guys read logs. I was just playing around, but I won't do it again. Thanks for taking the time to clarify on why I was banned.

5. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Alright, after admitting you did indeed mass rdm, I will be denying this appeal. If you wish to talk about this further you can either add me on steam or start a forum conversation with me.

Thanks,
    Shaddoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.