Approved Bruno123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bruno, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bruno
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I damaged my T buddy with scout for 28 damage then i apologized because it didnt show me his T mark from far distance.I said that to Agent A in report then second round started he didn't give me slay or anything then my game freeze and i couldn't move on top of my screen there was red cooldown 999 seconds to wait till i reconnect back in game,it was too much for me to wait so i leave server and tried to come back usually takes me 5min to come back then 5min passed and after some time i got banned for RDM and leave,i really didnt mean that i tried to come back but i couldn't i swear it wasn't my fault i got disconnected.That connection error usually happens to me everytime.Its a "glitch" that disconnect me randomly at rare time thats why i got disconnected i didnt meant to leave.It was on server Serius TTT EU vanilla 24/7 Minecraft no downloads
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I really dont have it as i explained everything what happened hope you understand.​

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @Rhienor. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, seeing as you know why you were banned and I'm still staffing, I'm more than happy to unban you and let you serve your slay.
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal!

4. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Thank you,i'll see you tomorrow in server to slay me i must go sleep now for school

5. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Sure thing, sleep well!

Thanks for appealing.
    Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.