Denied Broseph Stalin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Broseph Stalin, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Crack.exe
    Your Steam ID:
    Crack.exe
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was a T, I planted c4's, and had the detectives follow me and making them divert the c4's that I had planted, but in one room, there was a 10 minute c4 and in another there was a 45 second one. The detective disarmed my c4 but got a bunch of others killed along the way by me "sneaking off" or by my other c4.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had planted the c4's, meaning that if anyone would die, it would be by my own hands. I hadn't realized it was called "metagaming" when you do this to your own self. They had all died by me or my c4's, so I believed there was no harm done, as long as they were all killed by me.​

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Broseph Stalin!
    I hope you are having a good evening. I had banned you for meta gaming, you and the detective were clearly helping each other out. You had planted a c4 moments after he wanted to defused a 10 minute c4 in hopes of killing multiple innocents. A few minutes later you planted a c4 right in front of him. People started asking if you were the one that planted it, and the detective replied no it wasn't him when he clearly saw you. He then tried to make it explode killing people, but instead he successfully disarmed it. You then went a showed him where the 10 minute c4 was and he told all the innos to crouch around it and he made it explode killing everyone helping the traitors win. With this being said I will deny this appeal. You still can play on one of our other 4 servers however I strongly recommend you watch your actions next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.