Denied Brokendork24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Brokendork24, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokendork24

Brokendork24 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Brokendork24
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did not rdm more than three times I rdmd twice in a single match for the purpose of being slain as I was then it was immediately changed to a ban for no apparent reason
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @IKEA Cabinet for Mass RDM(3+). IKEA will respond as soon as possible

3. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Good Evening @Brokendork24 . I hope you're having a good day.

I had banned you for Mass RDM (3+) on Infini B5.
    Provided below is the damage log of when you started your RDM spree.

[​IMG]

After starting off your spree with me being the first victim, I immediately went into free view after you had killed me.
    After killing me you then proceeded to try and kill HOUZEKEEPING but you had to reload. You missed a few bullets
    but according to logs, you managed to hit one on him before reloading so I counted that as your 2nd offence.

After reloading you then proceeded to kill Submedia which then carried on to me slaying you.
    You had the intention to randomly kill people just to be slayed, and I do not know your true intentions as to why but
    please note that RDM does not mean you have to kill a player first before it counts as one offence.
    If you randomly deal any damage to anyone, it already counts as RDM.

Because you had stated that you intentionally wanted to RDM people, I'm afraid I'm going to have to DENY and lock your appeal.

I hope you respect the decision I have made and I sure hope you do not try and repeat what you have done again,

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.