Denied BRICK(Trading)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Falcon_XD, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Falcon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    cause its not loopholeing
    Evidence of Innocence:
    if u can throw a harpoon threw a wall then u should get banned cause thats just the same as seeing a persons name threw a wall​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

You were banned by @DarkLegion with approval by me for Loopholing with Colorful History. Please allow the moderator time to review your appeal.

3. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

just like if u walk up 2 a wall u can shoot them cause there hands stick out

what i did is just the same as a harpoon threw a wall

Dark legin he dosent need to be near the t room if i can see him threw it the i can get his name and so yet again the attackers win and falcon get shit on just as i said the mods arnt even on my side i was defending my self ppl attack me just cause im a kid and they dont like me so because of that i get banned and the mods and admins r against me

seeingnsomones name threw a wall is just as throwing a harpoon threw it i dint do any think wrong not my fault i was smart enough to do what i did but the fack that its bull shit that i and the guy who gets punnishednand be the fucking victim im fucking tire of it it happens way to much at school but even here

30 day fucking ban for dpoing something that u can do with a harpoon and 5 dayt bn for defending my self against a harrasing player i dont care about the 5 day but 30 for what doing something thet u guys let othere ppl do and im the only one who get punnished its just the same as a fucking harpoon threw a wall and its bull shit that ur saying i need a break

its not my fault ppl dont like me they can keep there commits to them self or fucking mute me i shouldnt have any punnishment for any thing

ill thak the 5 day but hell no not a 30 day for doing the same thing as a harpoon threw a wall

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

After speaking with @DarkLegion , we decided if it was best I replied to the appeal as it required admin input.

You can review the evidence of your ban here. However, due to your very colorful history, it was globalized and extended for loopholing. As you can see in your report, you were reported for KoSing based on a skin. A major flaw in your defense was you had saw him through the wall. In order for this to work, you have to have the person close enough that you can mouse over their skin and show the name. A lot of members do this when T's are too close to the wall and you catch their name. Looking at the video, however, there is no way that with the player where he killed the person, his is close enough to the wall for you to see his name.

I am not sure what you are meaning by when you say "Harpoon threw a wall." This has nothing to do with why you were banned or if you are comparing it, even if you harpoon someone through a wall you cannot see their name unless they are right up against it.

Your ban was extended due to your colorful history.
    upload_2016-1-23_17-48-43.png

After reviewing this with Darklegion and he had consulted a couple of admins as I did, due to your collective bans in such a short period of time, it was time you took a break from the servers.

If you have any concerns with your ban, you can PM me.

Appeal - Denied
    Topic - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.