Denied BRICK(Trading)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Falcon_XD, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Falcon_Dream
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:119220509
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    cause no one took offence to my words they laughed at pirate hooker and salty virgin they said nothing to that noone took offence to that
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I banned you for Harassment. Please be patient while I gather my evidence. I will also be tagging @C.A.Anna and @BmTron as they both have given me discretion.

3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Hi Brick! Thanks for taking the time to write up this appeal.

Lets start from yesterday. I joined the server after being called by you and I find out that people were RDMing you as a T buddy. I then looked into the matter more and found that you were spamming and also causing havoc while there was no staff online.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...96/E17F0328D574B101F0DD2D4C7EB563EFB2313907//
    You were spamming while no staff was online and then I found that you lied and said you "were testing your binds out" as clearly you can see that you were spamming to be a troll. This accumulated you an 8 hour ban for Spamming as I had gotten discretion from @C.A.Anna. I also warned you to change your KOS call out as they said "kill this retard".
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 2.00.33 PM.png

Today I get on the server to see you calling people "pirate hookers" and saying people are "autistic" over and over which is really not something you should say.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 1.07.18 PM.png
    I also see you with another KOS call out that is not something you should call others
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 1.19.16 PM.png
    Calling people "dumbasses" is not something to say.

I also had to gag you twice because you were going overboard with calling people names.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.51.29 PM.png

Later the next map change I was notified that you were harassing someone else after being warned multiple times and not stopping.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 1.21.17 PM.png

I then banned you for 5 days for harassment after gathering evidence and discretion from @BmTron. If needed I can show the demo that I recorded of you calling people rude names.

From all of this I will be denying your appeal as you seem to not have learned anything from the ban yesterday. I will be locking this thread. Hopefully you will learn from what you have done and hopefully you will come back with a better attitude all around. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me on the forums or add me on Steam to chat. Feel free to play on all of our other servers while you wait until your ban is lifted. Make sure you have a better attitude to avoid any further bans.

Have a wonderful day!
    Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.