Denied BreakCustoms's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BreakCustoms, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Break
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:122445006
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok listen, I know what I did and I am ashamed of myself. Ive been with this community for a long time now and What I did wasnt the best way to be a role model on the community. I did what I did as a ego boost and it wasnt worth it after all now Im banned for 6 months.... I do want to play the server again with a clean reputation, I dearly love STTT and would like to continue playing on here again asap.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You have been banned by @CDriscoll for Ban evasion. He will respond as soon as he can

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm currently out and about, and won't be home to respond to this until later tonight.

Thank you for your patience,
    CDriscoll

4. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Alrighty

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Break,

As you well know, your original ban on the servers was due to trolling staff members and baiting them into giving false bans for hacking, when you weren't. You were told on numerous occasions by myself not to do this, yet pursued this as some odd ego boost. If you want evidence to support this or for me to go further into depth about this, I will gladly do so, but that is not the primary factor in your 6 month ban, so I'll leave that out until it becomes a necessity.

When your ban was given, it was done so on your alternate account, STEAM_0:0:122445006, named Break. This account is one of your two, which happen share IPs. Evidence of this will be provided in screenshots after the post. This account was only given a month ban for trolling, and I had watched your main account, STEAM_0:1:69984419, sup., for any activity on our servers in the days after your ban on the other alternate account was given. As the screenshots will show, you were given the ban on your alternate account on 10/03/2015, and had rejoined the servers (not only one server, but three) on 10/05/2015, which constitutes a ban for ban evasion, as you well know.

You've moderated for these servers, and played as a regular for nearly 350 hours on your two accounts. You know our rules, and enforced them at one point in time. Ban evasion is not a new rule, and is something that you've been well versed in for quite some time, unarguably so. This leads me to believe that you know the gravity of ban evasion yet did it anyways as a way to play for more "ego boosts". If you can give me any reason whatsoever to unban you, a user who has full knowledge of how serious of an offense ban evasion is in our rules, I may rethink this decision.

However, with what has been provided above and with the proof provided below, this appeal will be denied and left open for any more responses that you may need to write. Again, thank you for your patience, and I hope you come back to us once this ban has passed. Please do not attempt to evade on another account.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.