Denied Bravo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bravo, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bravo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:42409934 (I think? had some technical difficulties on this one)
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass RDM (I assume?) because a traitor shot me in the head when I pulled a pin on a grenade that I fully intended to dispose of safely and had already explicitly said in voice chat that I was throwing.

I don't dispute that the mod was following the rules, however, uh really now, this is a stupid as hell rule as it was not an action that I have any control over ergo, actually bothering to appeal for once; particularly given the fact that I had called a grenade being thrown in the first place.

I'm sure @Pacifist can fill in any remaining required details as the Traitor and Mod in question.

As I know (or assume) that Pacifist already discussed this with an Admin I'll just sit and await response(s).​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Tagging @Pacifist, give him some time to respond to this.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were banned for this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You technically shot with the grenade before I shot you in the head with my colt, this meant that you didn't yet have a reason to shoot with a frag grenade at the time I had killed you. The frag dropped to the ground and killed 2 people while damaging a third. Now that we have got that part taken care of, let's talk about why I won't be un-banning you today. There are 3 points I wish to make, and I've thrown them into a bullet pointed list so that you have an easier time reading them
    • The ban is only for 24 hours and there are still 6 other servers you can play on.
    • The Mass RDM itself was intention. You said it yourself that there was nothing you could have done to prevent it, but popping the pin on the grenade was your choice and that choice has consequences.
    • You have a history of Mass RDM bans.

So that wraps it up. If you have any questions feel free to send me a forum convo by clicking here. Sidenote as well, I was going to kill you anyways with my colt and I hadn't even realized you pulled the pin on the grenade when I killed you. I had no intentions of causing you to drop the grenade, and I especially was not out to get you banned.

⚜️Denied⚜️​

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.